Lexlawgical Club presents National Essay writing competition for college and university Students.
About the organizer.
“LEX LAWGICAL” is a term that describes law in its logical form. It is a society of law students affiliated to School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), with a vision of making people aware about their basic laws and increasing their knowledge by organizing activities.
This society is an arena of diverse activities comprising of debates, research paper writing, client counseling, mock trial and many more. The other objectives are to encourage the students in making the functioning of School of Law smooth and hassle free and generate a positive attitude towards other students and faculty members and staff of School of Law (MUJ). It is also to develop critical thinking and soft skills of students. The aim is not just to develop a great law student of today but to be the best advocate for future.
• The competition is open to all law students enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university/college across India.
• Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification. • Co-authorship is allowed.
https://forms.gle/j1XjCzPU3kNC32F49 Click on link to Register.
Important dates :
1. Last date of registration 10th September 2019
2. Last date for receiving the submission through E-mail: 30thth September 2019.
3. Declaration of results (tentative):15th October 2019.
1st Prize: INR 1,000 with e- Certificate of Merit
2nd Prize: INR 500 with e- Certificate of Merit
All the participants will get participation certificate.
Guidelines for Submission:
▪ The essay must be written in English only.
▪ Word limit – 1200-2000 words. Significantly longer essays will not be considered.
▪ The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
▪ The footnoting should be done in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing 1.0.
▪ Essay must be original and unpublished as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay.
▪ Essay must be in MS-Word document format.
▪ In addition to sending the essay as an attachment, you must include your name, mailing address, and the university or school that you’re enrolled in.
▪ All submission of essays shall be made in soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject of the mail should be “First essay writing competition”.
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.lexlawgical.co.in
- Instagram Handle – lexlawgical
You can reach to our coordinators available from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
1. Aruba Ashfaq - +91- 9680956304
2. Shebin Saji - +91 -9116501254
3. Deshana Jain - +91- 8003419250